By Travelzoo Staff
The "SmartTalk" conversation series comes to Delaware this month with special guest Arianna Huffington, creator of The Huffington Post. Tickets to see her at the DuPont Theatre are half off.
Why we love it
- "SmartTalk" with Arianna Huffington comes to the DuPont Theatre in Wilmington this month
- Mezzanine tickets to the Feb. 26 show at 7:30 p.m. are $32.50, regularly $65
- Huffington was twice selected one of the world's 100 most influential people by Time magazine
- She has written 13 published books
- A promo code is required; please see complete booking instructions
Feb. 19, 2013 - Feb. 28, 2013
'SmartTalk' with Arianna Huffington
1007 North Market Street
Tel: (302) 656-4401
- Spend an evening with Huffington as she discusses how she lives, works and loves. Mezzanine tickets to this one-night event, which takes place Tuesday, Feb. 26, at 7:30 p.m., are $32.50, regularly $65.
- In 2005, Huffington launched the famous Huffington Post, one of the main reasons she was twice listed among Time magazine's 100 most influential people in the world.
- The event will conclude with a Q-and-A session, during which Huffington will answer select queries from the audience.
- Booking Instructions
- To purchase tickets, click "Buy Now." Click "Buy Tickets" and then select the Mezzanine section on the interactive map. Select your seat and click "Add Selected Seats To Cart." Type in the code TZOO in the coupon box, and click "Apply Coupon." Select the Travelzoo discount from the drop-down box, and then click "Check out." Log in or register to complete your purchase.
The fine print
See Booking Instructions for step-by-step details. Additional fees of $3.50 per ticket and $8 per order will apply. Fees are determined by the venue and ticketing agent and not by Travelzoo. Restrictions may apply.