By Travelzoo Staff
According to The New York Times, "all's right in the kingdom of musical comedy at 'Sister Act,'" a show the New York Post calls "ridiculously fun." Be among the first to snag tickets to the musical comedy's Philadelphia debut with this exclusive Local Deal. Tickets go on sale to the general public on March 1.
Why we love it
- Musical comedy "Sister Act" makes its Philadelphia debut this April
- Grab tickets before they go on sale to the general public on March 1
- The New York Post calls the show "ridiculously fun"
- All seating areas are available, with tickets ranging from $20-$105
- Based on the popular movie, the score was created by Grammy and Academy Award winner Alan Menken
Feb. 5, 2013 - March 1, 2013
Academy of Music
240 S Broad Street
Philadelphia, PA 19102
- Tickets to performances at the Academy of Music at the Kimmel Center in Philadelphia start at just $20 for performances April 2-7. The following seating areas are available:
- Amphitheater ... $20-$40
- Family Circle ... $40-$65
- Balcony ... $40-$100
- Parquet Circle... $40-$85
- Parquet ... $40-$100
- Front Parquet ... $85-$105
- The original score was created by 10-time Grammy Award winner and eight-time Oscar winner Alan Menken, who wrote music for "Beauty and the Beast," "The Little Mermaid" and "Enchanted."
- Booking Instructions
- Click "Buy Now." Click "Submit." Click "Performance Dates" and click "Buy Tickets" next to desired performance. Click "Best Available" and select section and quantity from drop-down menus and click "Add to Cart." Click "Proceed to checkout." Log in or create a new account. Mobile users: Click "Best Available By Section/Price" to select seats.
The fine print
See Booking Instructions for step-by-step details. Additional fees of $9 per ticket and $4 per order will apply. Fees are determined by the venue and ticketing agent and not by Travelzoo. Restrictions may apply. The offer is available online only.