By Travelzoo Staff
One night in 1956, four young musicians gathered at Sun Records and recorded what would become one of the greatest jam sessions ever. With this exclusive Local Deal for the Tony Award-winning "Million Dollar Quartet," see actors playing rock legends Elvis Presley, Jerry Lee Lewis, Carl Perkins and Johnny Cash recreate that night. Tickets are more than 25% off for Travelzoo subscribers.
Why we love it
- Orchestra seats for "Million Dollar Quartet" are now $49, regularly $62-$67
- Choose from 4 performances Jan. 29 - Feb. 3 at Hershey Theatre
- Hear beloved songs, like "Great Balls of Fire," "Blue Suede Shoes" and "Hound Dog"
- A promo code is required; see full Booking Instructions
Jan. 9, 2013 - Feb. 3, 2013
'Million Dollar Quartet'
15 East Caracas Avenue
Hershey, PA 17033
- Tickets are $49, regularly $62-$67, for the following performances at Hershey Theatre:
- Tuesday, Jan. 29 at 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Jan. 30 at 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Jan. 31 at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, Feb. 3 at 7:30 p.m.
- According to The New Yorker, "This show kicks ass." The soundtrack is a collection of rock 'n' roll classics, including "Blue Suede Shoes," "Fever," "Great Balls of Fire," "Walk the Line," "Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On," "Folsom Prison Blues" and "Hound Dog."
- Booking Instructions
- To purchase tickets, click "Buy Now." Click "Find Tickets" next to valid performance. For most performances, enter promo code TZOO in the box and click "OK." Click to show the offer on the map, then select your seats and click "Checkout." For the Feb. 3 performance, enter TZOO in the "Travelzoo Offer" box and select number of tickets from drop-down menu, then click "Find Tickets." Enter the security check word and click "Continue," then review order and click "Continue" again. Select a ticket delivery method and click "Continue," then create an account or log in to book. Mobile users: Tap "See more tickets options" to access the promo code box.
The fine print
Restrictions may apply. Fees are an additional $6.25 per ticket. Fees are determined by the venue and ticketing agent and not by Travelzoo. See step-by-step booking instructions for full details. Every patron of the theater needs to have a ticket, regardless of age.