By Eddy Rivera
Visit The Island Spa inside the Caribe Royale -- deemed a "palace" with "luxurious decor" by Fodor's -- for any treatments up to $200 for half off.
Why we love it
- Past Travelzoo guests loved the "day of relaxation," noting the "excellent facial"
- Can be used anytime through mid-March
- Build the spa day however you fancy with dozens of core treatments and add-ons
- The hotel earns a 4-star rating on TripAdvisor from nearly 1,600 reviews
- It also received the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2013
Oct. 23, 2013 - March 12, 2014
The Island Spa
8101 World Center Drive
Orlando, FL 32821
- Mix and match your choice of treatments (up to $200) from the full spa menu for $99
Our favorite combos are listed below
60-minute relaxation massage ($105) and the 75-minute classic mani/pedi combo ($85)
60-minute Sun Soother Facial ($140) and the 45-minute Island Princess mani/pedi ($55)
60-minute cabana massage ($120) and the 45-minute After Sun Aloe Treatment ($75)
Lounge around the spa amenities including the hotel pools and whirlpool
The fine print
Appointments required; subject to availability. Voucher subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your appointment with less than 24 hours’ notice. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. Limit two voucher purchases per person; may buy additional as gifts. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included; a 20% gratuity based on the full value of the services provided will be added.
See all terms