By Travelzoo Staff
Matilda's on Park is one of Winter Park's newest hot spots, and it has already made a splash with a wide array of pub-inspired dishes and seafood specialties.
Why we love it
- "Texture and flavors hit the mark nicely" (Orlando Sentinel)
- Rated more than 4 stars across 90 user reviews on UrbanSpoon, Yelp and TripAdvisor
- Includes a shared appetizer and two entrees
- Try "expertly baked" grouper or scampi-topped ribeye
Oct. 28, 2013 - Jan. 15, 2014
Matilda's on Park
358 N. Park Ave.
Winter Park, FL 32789
- For $29 (reg. $60), choose from the entire menu
Any shared Balls and Bites or appetizer, such as the lobster and crab bites or bacon-wrapped shrimp and scallops (not valid for the sampler)
Any two entrees, like the shrimp scampi-topped 14-ounce ribeye or the portabella mac and cheese with goat cheese, mozzarella and truffle oil
10% off any drinks ordered with dinner
The fine print
Reservations are required and subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; 2 additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 2 vouchers per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends.
See all terms