By Amy Thompson
"Winter Garden’s alFresco offers gourmet fare with unparalleled freshness" says Orlando Weekly. Get a farm-to-table dinner for two and save more than 50%.
Why we love it
- Grows its own vegetables and fruits on an aquaponic rooftop garden
- Given a 4.5-star rating from TripAdvisor users
- The open kitchen floor plan provides a front-row seat to the culinary experience
- "Local and sustainable ingredients in upscale, modern digs" (Orlando Weekly)
Nov. 8, 2013 - May 8, 2014
146 W. Plant St.
(access via Tremaine St.)
Winter Garden, FL 34787
- For $39 (reg. $83), savor a farm-to-table dinner for two with full range of the menu
Any shared appetizer, like the crispy calamari or sauteed mussels and Florida clams
Any two entrees, like sauteed salmon with saffron cream or the grilled pork chop
Two glasses of wine (up to $8 each)
Get the same deal for a group of four for $77 (reg. $166)
The fine print
Reservations required; subject to availability. Dinner is not served on Sundays. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Limit 2 voucher purchases per person; may buy additional as gifts. If purchase limit is exceeded, voucher is subject to forfeiture. Please tip on the full value of the check; 18%-20% is customary for good service.
See all terms