By Travelzoo Staff
Zagat says it best: "A neighborhood favorite for more than 30 years, this Winter Park French-Continental turns out delicious, upscale fare."
Why we love it
- Orlando Mag calls Café de France a "treasure"
- A "top-drawer experience" in Park Avenue (Zagat)
- Choose any appetizer and any 2 entrees paired with wine
- Locals love its "quaintness" and "charm" (Scott Joseph)
- Zagat rates the cuisine "excellent" (25)
Aug. 30, 2013 - Dec. 21, 2013; closed Sundays and Mondays
Café de France
526 Park Ave. South
Winter Park, FL 32789
- For $49 (reg. $102), peruse nearly the entire menu
Any shared appetizer
Any two entrees; acclaimed food critic Scott Joseph recommends the slow-braised veal osso bucco, and Zagat praises the roasted half mallard duck as a signature dish
Two glasses of wine (up to $10 each)
Note: The $20 wine value can alternatively be used toward a bottle with dinner
The fine print
Reservations are required and must be made by phone; cannot be made on OpenTable. Must mention voucher when making reservation. The restaurant is closed on Sundays and Mondays. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; 1 additional voucher may be purchased as a gift. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends.
See all terms