By Travelzoo Staff
Perched atop the 18th floor of the BB&T Building, Citrus Club Orlando welcomes Travelzoo subscribers with a three-course dinner for two with panoramic views.
Why we love it
- Dinner at an invitation-only club without the membership
- Citrus Club Orlando is a 41-year-old institution
- Take in city views and Disney World's fireworks
- 94% of Travelzoo users who dined here enjoyed it; one called it "excellent"
Aug. 28, 2013 - Nov. 22, 2013; Thursday-Saturday
Citrus Club Orlando
255 S. Orange Ave.
Orlando, FL 32801
- For $69, two can sit down to a three-course dinner and choose from the menu
- Two appetizers, including baked chevre ($10.95) and ahi tuna tartare ($14.95)
- Two entrees, such as lemon pepper snapper ($29.95) and steak au poivre ($36.95)
- Two desserts, including guava cheesecake ($9) and s'mores molten lava cake ($10)
- Or for $129, get this same dinner for four people
- Also receive 25% off your next meal (food only) at the club, valid for up to two months after redemption
The fine print
Reservations required and are subject to availability. Dinner is served Thursday-Saturday. Voucher and all other items purchased are subject to a mandatory 20% service charge (in lieu of gratuities) on the full value of the check before any credits, and applicable taxes, which must be paid by credit or debit card. Members can use this deal. Not valid on holidays and holiday weekends.
See all terms