By Travelzoo Staff
The Bistro on Park Avenue is "a date-worthy place with an intimate dining room and pleasant patio" (Zagat) that "offers a taste of the Big Easy" (Winter Park Magazine).
Why we love it
- Zagat rates the Cajun cuisine "excellent" (25)
- Past Travelzoo guests love the lobster dip and crab cakes
- Dine on the garden patio or in the sleek interior
- Past Travelzoo guests say "the ambience was incredible" and "service was excellent"
Aug. 21, 2013 - Feb. 23, 2014
The Bistro on Park Avenue
348 N. Park Ave. #5
Winter Park, FL 32789
- For $45 (reg. $89), select from the entire menu
Any shared appetizer, such as lobster, Swiss and bacon dip or crab cakes
Any two entrees, such as the New Orleans crab cake dinner or New York strip steak
Two glasses of house wine, such as a glass of Picket Fence Chardonnay (up to $7 each)
Alternately, put the $14 toward a bottle or higher-priced glasses
And while the discount is not as high, this offer can also be used for lunch
The fine print
Reservations required and must be made by phone (cannot be made on OpenTable); subject to availability. Limit 2 vouchers per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; may buy 1 additional as a gift. If purchase limit is exceeded, voucher is subject to forfeiture. A 15% gratuity based on the full price of the check will be added (additional gratuity for excellent service is suggested).
See all terms