By Travelzoo Staff
Wolfie's Pizzamia is "unquestionably one of the best restaurants to open this year.
" Thanks to owner Michael Hennessey and chef Jason Schofield, it is a strong part of the "pro-homegrown restaurant movement" in the area (Orlando Weekly
). Savor made-from-scratch dishes with your choice of two dinner options for $25, regularly $53.
Why we love it
- "Unquestionably one of the best restaurants to open this year" (Orlando Weekly)
- Homemade pastas and house-cured meats
- "About as good a lasagna as I've had in some time" (Scott Joseph)
- Choose from 2 options; both come with wine or beer
Aug. 11, 2013 - Feb. 13, 2014
1905 N. Orange Ave.
Orlando, FL 32804
- Acclaimed food critic Scott Joseph praises the "charming" venue for "about as good a lasagna as I’ve had in some time" and its homemade pasta and house-cured meats. Take your pick of dishes from the full dinner menu:
- Any two appetizers, any 18-inch pizza and any two glasses of wine or beer
- Any appetizer, any two entrees and any two glasses of wine or beer
- Dine in a group of four and double either option for $49, regularly $106.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Tuesday, Aug. 13, through Feb. 13, 2014. The restaurant is closed on Mondays. Must choose 1 option; no substitutions. Reservations required. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Limit 2 voucher purchases per person; may buy additional as gifts. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms