By Travelzoo Staff
Matilda's on Park is one of Winter Park's newest hot spots, and it has already made a splash with a wide array of pub-inspired dishes, seafood specialties and "texture and flavors [that] hit the mark nicely" says the Orlando Sentinel
. For $29, two can dine at this gastropub that earns more than 4 stars from more than 90 reviews on UrbanSpoon, Yelp and TripAdvisor.
Why we love it
- "Texture and flavors hit the mark nicely" (Orlando Sentinel)
- Rated more than 4 stars across 90 user reviews
- Includes a shared appetizer and two entrees
- Try "expertly baked" grouper or scampi-topped ribeye
July 28, 2013 - Jan. 15, 2014
Matilda's on Park
358 N. Park Ave.
Winter Park, FL 32789
- Choose from the entire menu:
- Any shared Balls and Bites or appetizer, such as the lobster and crab bites or bacon-wrapped shrimp and scallops (not valid for the sampler)
- Any two entrees, such as the shrimp scampi-topped 14-ounce ribeye; the portabella mac and cheese with goat cheese, mozzarella and truffle oil; or the grouper that the Sentinel says is "expertly baked"
- 10% off any drinks ordered with dinner
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Monday, July 29, through Jan. 15, 2014. Reservations are required. Valid for 2 diners only. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; 2 additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 2 vouchers per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms