By Travelzoo Staff
Juliana's in College Park offers "a cozy atmosphere perfect for wining and dining" (Orlando Sentinel) and Orlando Magazine deems it "sophisticated" Mediterranean-Tuscan fusion. For $39, regularly $80, two can enjoy a candlelit dinner with wine.
Why we love it
- "Sophisticated" Medi-Tuscan fusion (Orlando Magazine)
- Choose from the entire menu: appetizer and 2 entrees
- Includes 2 glasses of wine
- Scott Joseph says the salmon filet is "nicely done"
July 17, 2013 - Nov. 30, 2013
2306 Edgewater Drive
Orlando, FL 32804
- Choose from the entire menu:
- Any shared appetizer, including sauteed mussels or fried cheese ravioli
- Any two entrees, such as crab meat-encrusted grouper, seafood risotto or the "nicely done" salmon filet (Scott Joseph)
- Two glasses of wine, like 14 Hands Cabernet Sauvignon (Washington) or Santa Marina Pinot Grigio (Italy) (up to $9 each)
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Friday, July 19, through Nov. 30, 2013. Reservations are required. Valid for 2 diners only. Limit 2 voucher purchases per person; 2 additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 2 vouchers per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms