By Travelzoo Staff
The 3 Musketeers Premiere Dinner Adventure -- a production from the creators of the Pirate’s Dinner Adventure -- debuted in March. For $29 per adult, regularly $63.95, savor a three-course dinner while watching a 75-minute performance. Kids tickets are $19, regularly $39.
Why we love it
- This 3 Musketeers-themed dinner show debuted in March
- Dinner includes options like chicken and beef
- Guests may even be called upon to assist in the show
- Perfect for families; there are options for adults and children
July 1, 2013 - Oct. 2, 2013
The 3 Musketeers Premiere Dinner Adventure
6400 Carrier Drive
Orlando, FL 32819
- The story is set in the 17th century and features a tale of bravura, sword fights, comedy, romance and gallantry. The show follows D’Artagnan and the 3 Musketeers, who endeavor to save the life of the royal maiden as she embarks on her wedding voyage.
- The theater set is a backdrop for the three-course dinner, which includes options like roast chicken breast or beef, plus iced tea.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Tuesday, July 2, through Oct. 2, 2013. The $29 deal is valid for 1 adult only (ages 13 and up). The $19 deal is valid for 1 child only (ages 3-12). Ages 2 and younger are free. Closed on Mondays. Reservations are required. Valid for 1 diner only. Limit 2 voucher purchases per person; may buy 4 additional as gifts. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms