By Travelzoo Staff
Zagat says it best: "A neighborhood favorite for more than 30 years, this Winter Park French-Continental turns out delicious, upscale fare," rating Café de France's cuisine "excellent" (25). Stroll around Park Avenue and stop in for dinner for two with wine for $49, regularly $102.
Why we love it
- Orlando Mag calls Café de France a "treasure"
- A "top-drawer experience" (Zagat)
- Choose any appetizer and any 2 entrees paired with wine
- Locals love its "quaintness" and "charm" (Scott Joseph)
June 19, 2013 - Dec. 21, 2013
Café de France
526 Park Ave. South
Winter Park, FL 32789
- Orlando Magazine recently featured the restaurant in March and raved about the "simple and subtle dishes with a measured approach to seasoning and combinations of flavors that define the word elegant." Peruse the menu for any shared appetizer, any two entrees and two glasses of wine (up to $10 each).
- Acclaimed food critic Scott Joseph recommends the slow-braised veal osso bucco, and Zagat praises the roasted half mallard duck as a signature dish. Note: The $20 wine value can alternatively be used toward a bottle with dinner.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Friday, June 21, through Dec. 21, 2013. Reservations are required and must be made by phone; cannot be made on OpenTable. Must mention voucher when making reservation. The restaurant is closed on Sundays and Mondays. Valid for 2 diners only. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms