By Travelzoo Staff
“For true tea lovers, Infusion Tea is the place to head” says AOL Travel. For $20, regularly $42, two can have afternoon tea at this charming tea house in College Park -- recommended by The New York Times as a place to visit.
Why we love it
- A “cute little place” to “relax and unwind” (Zagat)
- More than 70 "flavored and exotic teas" (Orlando Mag)
- 4.5-star Urbanspoon rating from more than 250 reviews
- "Doubles up as a store where you can buy tea" (AOL Travel)
June 6, 2013 - Sept. 15, 2013
1600 Edgewater Dr.
Orlando, FL 32804
- "Take a seat next to the front window … or out on the newly remodeled patio” (Examiner.com) and receive:
- Pot of tea, like earl grey, darjeeling or calming chamomile
- Pastries, including scones with cream and jam, and fresh baked cookies and breads
- Three types of tea sandwiches, such as classic cucumber, herbed cream cheese or Mediterranean
- Two gelatos; try flavors like banana, mango, raspberry, mint chocolate chip or peanut butter
- Or for $38, regularly $83, get the same deal for four people.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Saturday, June 15, through Sept. 15, 2013. Valid after 2 p.m. Valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms