By Travelzoo Staff
Victory Casino Cruises features 40,000 square feet of more than 600 slot machines, 30 table games and live entertainment. For $50, regularly $108, two people can board this all-inclusive boat any day of the week -- including two dining tickets, two cocktails each and $10 worth of slot play credit per person ($20 total). Or for $27, regularly $54, receive the same package for one person.
Why we love it
- Depart from Cape Canaveral and take a 5-hour cruise
- Includes dinner, cocktails and slot play credit for 2 (reg. $108)
- The boat features 4 decks with more than 600 slot machines and 30 table games
- A recent Travelzoo subscriber said they "can't wait to go back again"
- Or receive the same package for 1 person for $27
May 19, 2013 - Aug. 6, 2013
Victory Casino Cruises
180 Christopher Columbus Drive
Terminal B-2 Port Canaveral
Cape Canaveral, FL 32920
- Earning a 4-star rating on TripAdvisor from more than 225 reviews and a 90% positive rating from Travelzoo subscribers, Victory departs on its five-hour cruises twice a day, seven days a week out of Cape Canaveral. The boat can hold up to 1,200 passengers and features two nonsmoking decks (there are four decks in total). Guests can navigate the different floors that feature craps, roulette, blackjack, SportsBook and more.
- Between games, take a seat for dinner -- the menu features appetizers, sandwiches and seafood -- and sip on well drinks (up to $7 each).
Check the site often for updates from the captain
for weather info and sailing conditions.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, May 21, through Aug. 6, 2013. Reservations are required; must be made at least 24 hours in advance. Limit 1 voucher per couple or per individual. On select night cruises, the buffet may not be available, but it will be substituted with a meal of equal or greater value. Must be 18 years old or older to gamble. Must be 21 years old or older to drink alcohol. A valid government ID is required. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms