By Travelzoo Staff
Named the Best Date Night Place
by Orlando Sentinel
readers in 2012, Treasure Tavern adds "spice to Orlando's dinner-show scene," the publication adds. For $69, regularly $128, two adults can sit down for an "extravagant" two-hour show (Sentinel) while indulging in a four-course dinner that ranks "among the best ... at any Orlando eating attraction" (Orlando Weekly).
Why we love it
- Treasure Tavern was named the Best Date Night Place in 2012 by Orlando Sentinel readers
- For $69, sit down and enjoy a 2-hour show while indulging in a 4-course dinner
Earns a 4.5-star TripAdvisor rating from more than 200 reviews
- A reviewer at Orlando Weekly wrote "I’m already looking forward to returning – and bringing some friends"
- It is known for its "elegance and intimacy" (Sentinel)
April 14, 2013 - July 3, 2013
6400 Carrier Drive
Orlando, FL 32819
- An offshoot of Pirate's Dinner Adventure, Treasure Tavern is a classic, European-style variety show that is geared toward adults. The show's featured acts included a silent magician/mime artist, contortionist, quick-change act and acrobats.
- The tavern setting provides a backdrop for the four-course dinner, which includes options like beef tenderloin and roasted chicken breast, plus two drinks (up to $10 each) -- try a glass of Hahn Pinot Noir. Each of the courses are delivered by a group of dancing and singing women ("Jewels").
- Madame Gretta is the tavern's host. She is accompanied by a trio of amusing pick pockets (Rob, Grift and Lute), the aforementioned "Jewels" dancers (Tiffany, Jade, Amber, Sapphire, Ruby and Opal) and another "Jewel" (Jinx) known for her clumsiness.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, April 15, through July 3, 2013. Valid for ages 18 and up. Children 15 and up may enter if accompanied by adult. $5 parking fee not included. Reservations are required. Valid for 2 diners only. Limit 2 voucher purchases per person; may buy 4 additional as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms