By Travelzoo Staff
Featured on Rachael Ray’s show “$40 a Day” on Food Network, Colorado Fondue Company offers Travelzoo subscribers the chance to try “do-it-yourself cooking” (AOL Travel). For $35, regularly $69, two people can sit down to a fondue dinner at a restaurant that earns a 4.5-star Urbanspoon rating from more than 175 reviews.
Why we love it
- Featured on Rachael Ray’s show “$40 a Day” on Food Network
- AOL Travel says "it's do-it-yourself cooking at this inviting restaurant"
- The venue is called "a romantic one" (Orlando Sentinel)
- This restaurant earns a 4.5-star Urbanspoon rating from more than 175 reviews
- Get the same deal for 4 people for $65, regularly $138
March 24, 2013 - Sept. 25, 2013
Colorado Fondue Company
1016 E. Semoran Blvd.
Casselberry, FL 32707
- Diners can select from the menu:
- Any shared appetizer, like fontina tuscany
- Any two entrees, which come with soup or salad - like jerk pork tenderloin
- Any one shared dessert, like chocolate turtle fondue
- Get the same deal for four people for $65, regularly $138. With both offers, guests also receive 20% off all alcoholic beverages.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, April 4, through Sept. 25, 2013. Not valid on Fridays and Saturdays. Reservations are required and must be made 24 hours in advance. Valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends (including Mother's Day and Mother's Day Weekend). See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms