By Travelzoo Staff
Named the Best Dinner Show by Orlando Sentinel
readers in 2011, Pirate's Dinner Adventure is an "over-the-top dinner show" that offers "a raucous good time for families," according to Gayot
. For $39 per adult (ages 13 and up), have a four-course Port of Call Feast and experience a two-hour performance, regularly $64. Children's tickets (ages 3-12)
are $29, regularly $39.
Why we love it
- Pirate's Dinner Adventure was named the Best Dinner Show in 2011 by Orlando Sentinel readers
- For $39 per adult ($29 per child), have a 4-course dinner and experience a 2-hour performance
- The "over-the-top dinner show is a raucous good time for families" (Gayot)
- Frommer's says the "show ... includes a full-size ship in a 300,000-gallon lagoon"
Feb. 10, 2013 - April 11, 2013
Pirate's Dinner Adventure
6400 Carrier Drive
Orlando, FL 32819
- Start your evening at the Governor's Annual Gala, which features appetizers, entertaining stories and magic, plus photo opportunities. Then sit down for the show, set on a full-size pirate's galleon, surrounded by a lagoon. You'll be seated in one of six bordering ships around the main stage, represented by your own section's pirate mascot.
- The theater set provides a backdrop for the four-course feast, which includes options like roast chicken and beef tenderloin, plus two rounds of draft beer or soft drinks.
- A cast of a dozen actors, singers and stunt performers engage in a number of exploits, accompanied by cannon blasts and pyrotechnics. You even have a chance to play a role in the show.
- Note: Infants (ages 2 and under) are free.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, Feb. 11, through April 11, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Shows take place nightly. Check online for times available. This voucher is valid for 1 diner only. Limit 2 voucher purchases per person; may buy 4 additional as gifts. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms