By Travelzoo Staff
says The Bistro on Park Avenue is "a date-worthy place with an intimate dining room and pleasant patio" and rates the Cajun cuisine "very good to excellent" (25). Winter Park Magazine
adds that it "offers a taste of the Big Easy."
For $55, two can make a reservation for dinner, regularly $106.
Why we love it
- "A date-worthy place with an intimate dining room and pleasant patio" (Zagat)
- Zagat rates the Cajun cuisine "very good to excellent" (25)
- For $55, 2 can have dinner and dine outside in the garden area
- The Bistro on Park Avenue "offers a taste of the Big Easy" (Winter Park Magazine)
- This restaurant was recently renovated and features an atrium
Dec. 20, 2012 - June 21, 2013
The Bistro on Park Avenue
348 N. Park Ave. #5
Winter Park, FL 32789
- Diners can select from the entire menu:
- Any two appetizers, like lobster, Swiss and bacon dip or crab cakes
- Any two entrees, such as the New Orleans crab cake dinner or New York strip steak
- Two glasses of house wine, like a glass of Picket Fence Chardonnay (up to $7 each); alternately, put the $14 toward a bottle or higher-priced glasses
- Tucked away in the Hidden Garden courtyard on Park Avenue, this restaurant was recently renovated and has multiple dining rooms with an atrium. Outdoor seating is also available in the garden area.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Dec. 21, through June 21, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. This voucher is valid for 2 diners only. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms