By Travelzoo Staff
Marco Dino's Ristorante in historic downtown Sanford is featured in this month's issue of Orlando Magazine
and celebrated for its homage to chef Richard Lendino's secret family recipes
. Two can dine on Lendino's grandparents' authentic Italian dishes paired with wine for $29, regularly $60.
Why we love it
- Savor Italian family recipes from chef Richard Lendino of Marco Dino's in downtown Sanford
- Guests can choose any antipasti and 2 entrees paired with wine for $29
- Orlando Mag praises the menu full of Lendino's secret family recipes
- For $10 more, get full reign of the menu with entree choices like the filet mignon
Nov. 8, 2012 - March 17, 2013
Marco Dino's Ristorante
107 Magnolia Ave.
Sanford, FL 32771
- Seminole Magazine says the menu is "very Italian," highly recommending the meatballs and basically anything with the "Sunday-style" tomato sauce. Choose from nearly the entire dinner menu and enjoy any one shared antipasti, two entrees (up to $18 each) and two glasses of wine (up to $7 each).
- For $39, get full reign of the menu and choose any entree, including the herb-crusted rack of lamb, filet mignon and the "remarkable" stuffed fish (Orlando Mag), regularly $78 for two.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Sunday, Nov. 18, through March 17, 2013. Reservations are required; must be made at least 24 hours in advance. Seating is very limited on Fridays and Saturdays; please make your reservation well in advance. The restaurant is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays. Limit 2 vouchers per table (max 4 people). Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Not valid for special or private events. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms