By Travelzoo Staff
Shari Sushi Lounge in Thornton Park has garnered widespread praise including a ranking among Orlando's top three sushi restaurants
(Orlando Magazine), a spot on Gayot's list of top 10 dining hot spots
, and Diners' Choice Awards for Best Food and Hot Spot.
Why we love it
- For $49, get sushi and drinks for 2 people at Shari Sushi Lounge in Thornton Park, regularly $106
- The deal includes 2 apps, plus 3 specialty rolls and 2 drinks
- Orlando Magazine ranks Shari one of Orlando's top 3 spots for Sushi
- Shari earns 2 OpenTable Diners' Choice Awards for Best Food and Hot Spot
- The Orlando Sentinel calls it “sophisticated and sleek inside and out”
- It's located in the hip downtown neighborhood of Thornton Park
Sept. 11, 2012 - Jan. 2, 2013
Shari Sushi Lounge
621 Central Blvd.
Orlando, FL 32801
- For $49, normally $106, Travelzoo subscribers can savor a sushi dinner with drinks at this chic restaurant and lounge the Sentinel calls "sophisticated and sleek inside and out."
- Take a seat at one of the smaller modern tables, on the Sentinel-praised patio, or at the long, white sushi bar and "let the sushi chef pamper you" (Fodor's). This deal includes:
- Two salads or mini courses, like pork and vegetable dumplings lightly fried with sweet soy sauce, duck tacos with avocado and cilantro, and Kurobuta pork belly with cherry bourbon teriyaki sauce and sweet potato crisps (up to $16 each)
- Three specialty rolls, sashimi or sushi orders, such as the Tango Mango roll (lump crab rolled in tempura and topped with white tuna tartare and mango sauce), Red Dragon roll (tempura shrimp with cream cheese, avocado topped with eel, roe and sweet kabayaki sauce), or Tuna Tataki roll (seared tuna with Shari's own ponzu sauce, scallions) (up to $18 each)
- Two sake cocktails or glasses of wine including Zero Degrees, a cocktail made with organic cucumber vodka, cucumber slices and ginjo sake; or the Basil Flower, with orange vodka, St. Germain elderflower liqueur, sour mix, orange juice and muddled basil (up to $10 each, or $20 credit can be used toward a bottle of sake or wine)
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Wednesday, Sept. 12, through Jan. 2, 2013. Reservations are required. Limit 2 voucher purchases per person; 1 additional voucher may be purchased as a gift. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Limit 2 vouchers per table. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms