By Travelzoo Staff
White Wolf Cafe has been serving Orlando for almost 21 years in a unique atmosphere that was named Best Neighborhood Dining by the Orlando Sentinel
. With this Local Deal, Travelzoo subscribers can visit this Ivanhoe Row establishment for lunch or dinner for $39, regularly $81.
Why we love it
- For $39, 2 can savor lunch or dinner at White Wolf Cafe on Ivanhoe Row
- Regularly $81, this deal includes 1 shareable appetizer, 2 entrees and 1 dessert to share
- Also enjoy 2 glasses of beer or wine
- Named Best Neighborhood Dining by the Orlando Sentinel
- White Wolf has 4 stars on Yelp and was featured on The Food Network's "$40 a Day" with Rachael Ray
Sept. 3, 2012 - Oct. 31, 2012
White Wolf Cafe
1829 North Orange Ave.
Orlando, FL 32804
- Two can take a seat amongst the antiques and art for sale or claim the "most coveted seats" according to Gayot along Orange Avenue at this "quaint" spot and select:
- One shareable appetizer, such as seared sesame ahi tuna with seaweed salad and wasabi, tomato basil mozzarella bruschetta or hot lobster dip served with toasted rounds
- Two entrees, like cedar-plank salmon served with brown sugar-glazed apples; grilled shrimp in a homemade lemon and chive sauce with sharp cheddar grits; or eight-ounce filet of beef served with choice of homemade Bordelaise sauce or blue cheese
- One dessert to share, such as upside-down pineapple cake served warm or peanut butter brownie ice cream pie with hot fudge and whipped cream
- Two glasses of beer or wine (up to $7 each)
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Sept. 4, through Oct. 31, 2012. Reservations are required. Not valid on Sundays. Limit 2 vouchers per table. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms