By Amanda Retzer
Get the chance to witness marine life including dolphins, manatees and ospreys during a scenic sightseeing cruise from Melbourne aboard a 35-foot boat.
Why we love it
- The cruise is BYOB, so bring a cooler for the ride
- Float down the Indian River near Merritt Island for views of the million-dollar homes
- On the Banana River, see the Eau Gallie Yacht Club and 85-year-old Mathers Turn Bridge
- Good for any age and perfect timing as the weather cools down
- Travelzoo guests loved Captain Bob's narration and called the ride "relaxing and enjoyable"
Oct. 11, 2013 - March 26, 2014
4399 N. Harbor City Blvd.
Palm Shores, FL 32935
- $25 (reg. $50) for a two-hour scenic sightseeing cruise for two people
One $5 gift certificate to Possum Crossing in Melbourne
Departures daily at 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. and again at 5 p.m. Tuesday-Sunday
This deal even beats the merchant’s special at-the-dock pricing.
The fine print
Reservations required; subject to availability. Valid for any age. Tours depart daily at 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. and again at 5 p.m. Tuesday-Sunday (departure time for the evening cruise may vary; call ahead to confirm). Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Subject to weather conditions. Limit one voucher purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts. Seeing specific wildlife is not guaranteed.
See all terms