By Travelzoo Staff
"In the wilds of the expansive Green Swamp in Polk County rise the savannas of Africa" (The Tampa Tribune). Witness exotic species on a guided camelback ride for 50% off.
Why we love it
- "Seeing them here is like seeing them in the comfort of their own homes" (Tribune)
- Rated 4.5 stars on TripAdvisor and featured on My Fox Orlando
- Visitors are very limited to preserve the environment and keep the animals comfortable
- The 260-acre area is circled by the Green Swamp, source of four Florida rivers
Sept. 9, 2013 - Nov. 30, 2013
Safari Wilderness Ranch
10850 Moore Rd.
Lakeland, FL 33809
- 90-minute guided camelback ride with two experienced tour guides
- See animals like wapiti, water buffalo, antelope, Austrian Haflinger horses, zebras and Watusi cattle
- Tours run daily at 10 a.m. and 1 p.m.
The fine print
Reservations required; subject to availability. Tours run daily at 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. Must be 3 years or older to participate; children between the ages of 3 and 5 must ride with an adult (a ticket must still be purchased for the child). Voucher subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule with less than 72 hours' notice. Subject to weather conditions. Limit 2 vouchers purchase per person; may buy 2 additional as gifts. If purchase limit is exceeded, voucher is subject to forfeiture. Please tip accordingly based on the full value.
See all terms