By Travelzoo Staff
Witness marine life including dolphins, manatees and osprey during a scenic sightseeing cruise then anchor at a private island for an hourlong swim break.
Why we love it
- 3-hour BYOB cruise on a 35-foot luxury boat down the Indian and Banana rivers
- Get the chance to spot dolphins and manatees
- Hourlong break at a private island for a swim
- 92% of past Travelzoo guests loved the cruise
Aug. 8, 2013 - Oct. 31, 2013; Tuesday-Saturday
4399 N. Harbor City Blvd.
Palm Shores, FL 32935
- Travel down the Indian and Banana rivers near Merritt Island with sights of the Eau Gallie Yacht Club, the 85-year-old Mathers Turn Bridge and multimillion-dollar homes
Take a hourlong break during the cruise when the captain will pull over on a private island; bring your own snorkeling or fishing gear, or simply lay out on the shore
During the trip, passengers can observe dolphins, manatees, heron, osprey, brown pelicans and hundreds of other species of fish and birds
This offer comes with a soda or bottle of water but you can also stock up a cooler for the ride as it's BYOB
Or two can save even more and cruise together for $59, (reg. $158)
The fine print
Reservations are required and subject to availability. Tours depart Tuesday - Sunday at 1 p.m. Valid for any age. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends.
See all terms