By Travelzoo Staff
Get an up-close look at the Central Florida Everglades on a one-hour airboat tour led by a certified U.S. Coast Guard captain for $22, regularly up to $43.95. Boggy Creek Airboat Rides in Kissimmee offers a scenic nature tour through swamps, wetlands and cypress trees with likely sightings of alligators, birds and snakes at speeds up to 45 mph.
Why we love it
- Get a chance to see alligators, snakes and turtles
- 4.5-star rating on TripAdvisor from more than 400 reviews
- All conductors are certified U.S. Coast Guard captains
- Saves on adult and child pricing (kids under 3 are free)
Aug. 6, 2013 - Feb. 8, 2014
Boggy Creek Airboat Rides
3702 Big Bass Rd.
Kissimmee, FL 34744
- Rated 4.5 stars on TripAdvisor from more than 400 reviews, this excursion is "the most exhilarating way to see the sights" in the area and a "mind-blowing airboat adventure" (Osceola.org). Boggy Creek was also awarded the 2013 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence. The tour departs from the Kissimmee location on Big Bass Road and runs every day from 9 a.m. until 5 p.m. on the hour.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Thursday, Aug. 15, through Feb. 8, 2014. Reservations are required; must be made at least 24 hours in advance. Valid for adult and children admission. Valid at the East Lake (Big Bass Road) location only. Not valid on holidays, holiday weekends, Nov. 20 - 25 or Dec. 20 - Jan. 5. Limit 4 vouchers per group. Subject to weather conditions. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms