By Travelzoo Staff
Save 50% on admission to the show that Examiner.com calls "a fall staple in the Central Florida landscape for over a decade."
Why we love it
- Features appearances from Bravo TV's Josh Flagg and Food Network's Emily Ellyn
- Dan Louche of Tiny Home Builders showcases two of his 160-square-foot houses
- Experts offer advice on home and outdoor space improvements
- Purchase multiple vouchers and visit with a group
Oct. 4-6, 2013
Orlando Home Show
Orange County Convention Center
West Building, Hall C, 9800 International Dr.
- For $10 (reg. $20), receive admission for two redeemable any day of the show
- Josh Flagg from "Million Dollar Listing" will discuss how to get the best return on your home investments on Friday & Saturday
- "Retro-rad" chef Emily Ellyn from "Next Food Network Star" shares recipes on Saturday & Sunday
- The edible Orlando Cooking Stage features live
cooking demonstrations by top local chefs
- DIY Guy Chris Tice will share home improvement tips
The fine print
Voucher is valid for 1 day only. Reservations are not required as this is a date-specific event and voucher is to be used as your ticket. All sales final, no refunds or exchanges. Not valid after event date. Must present voucher with QR code upon arrival for admittance. Once the voucher is purchased, no refunds will be given. Tickets are priced for adults 13 and older. Children ages 5 and under are free.
See all terms