By Travelzoo Staff
Normally closed to the public and available for play by members only, the Rockledge Club opens its gates exclusively for Travelzoo members with this offer. Rockledge isn't just a private course, however. It's also one of the oldest courses in Central Florida, opening its first nine holes in 1918 and playing host to dignitaries including President Warren G. Harding.
Why we love it
- Gain access to this private club course
- One of the oldest courses in central Florida
- "A course you can't miss" (SpaceCoast Living Magazine)
- GolfNow calls Rockledge golf "rewarding [and] fun"
July 22, 2013 - Oct. 23, 2013
The Rockledge Club
1591 South Fiske Blvd.
- For $49, two can play Tuesday-Friday
- For $55, two can play Saturday, Sunday and on holidays
- This offer includes cart rental for a round on this par-71, 6,436-yard course, as well as range balls and a lunch at the clubhouse for each golfer. SpaceCoast Living Magazine calls Rockledge "a course you can't miss" and praises the "legendary" 6th hole, a par-4 played into the wind and over water.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Tuesday, July 23, through Oct. 23, 2013. $49 voucher valid Tuesday - Friday only; $55 voucher valid Saturday, Sunday and holidays only. The course is closed Mondays. Reservations required; subject to availability. Tee times can be reserved up to 5 days in advance of play. 24-hour cancellation policy applies. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms