By Travelzoo Staff
Witness marine life including dolphins, manatees and osprey during a scenic sightseeing cruise then anchor at a private island for an hourlong swim break. For $35 per person, regularly $69, board the 35-foot luxury boat and spend three hours capturing the sights of the coast.
Why we love it
- 3-hour BYOB boat cruise down the Indian and Banana rivers
- Get the chance to spot dolphins and manatees
- Hourlong break at a private island for a swim
- 92% of past Travelzoo guests loved the cruise
June 24, 2013 - Oct. 31, 2013
4399 N. Harbor City Blvd.
Palm Shores, FL 32935
- Travel down the Indian and Banana rivers near Merritt Island with sights of the Eau Gallie Yacht Club, the 85-year-old Mathers Turn Bridge and multimillion-dollar homes. Then take a break during the cruise when the captain will pull over on a private island. Bring your own snorkeling or fishing gear, or simply lay out on the shore during the hourlong break.
- During the trip, passengers can observe dolphins, manatees, heron, osprey, brown pelicans and hundreds of other species of fish and birds. This offer includes a soda or bottle of water but you can also stock up a cooler for the ride as it's BYOB. Or two can save even more and cruise together for $59, regularly $158.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Tuesday, June 25, through Oct. 31, 2013. Reservations are required. Tours depart Tuesday - Sunday at 1 p.m. Valid for any age. Subject to weather conditions. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms