By Travelzoo Staff
Travelzoo subscribers can cast off the side of an 80-foot catamaran and fish Port Canaveral with a family-owned fishing charter that earns a 4-star TripAdvisor rating from more than 125 reviews. For $30 per person (reg. $60), embark on an all-inclusive, half-day fishing trip that includes rod and reel, bait and tackle, a fishing license, lunch and unlimited beer and soda.
Why we love it
- Take a half-day fishing trip for half price
- Gear, lunch and unlimited beer and soda are provided
- Rated 4 stars on TripAdvisor from more than 125 reviews
- The 80-foot catamaran boasts an air-conditioned lounge with TVs
- Or, take an all-inclusive full-day fishing trip for $40 per person
May 20, 2013 - Nov. 21, 2013
Orlando Princess & Canaveral Star II Deep Sea Fishing
650 Glen Cheek Drive
Cape Canaveral, FL 32920
- Fish for species like snapper, flounder and sea bass (click here to view the full list) on this six-hour trip aboard the Orlando Princess, offered daily (10:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.).
- Or subscribers can enjoy an all-inclusive, full-day fishing trip for $40 per person (reg. $80) aboard the Canaveral Star II, an 85-foot boat. This trip is offered daily (8 a.m. - 5 p.m) and also includes breakfast.
It's a great family activity, and this offer saves on both adult and kid prices (children 5 and under are regularly $40 for either trip).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, June 3, through Nov. 21, 2013. Reservations are required. 48-hour cancellation policy. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends, including Father's Day. Subject to weather conditions. Limit 2 voucher purchases per person; 4 additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms