By Travelzoo Staff
Experience "an adventure of a lifetime
and an exceptional view of the Disney properties" on a thrilling parasail flight with Sammy Duvall's Watersports Centre (AOL Travel
). For $57 per person, reach up to 450 feet and float above Bay Lake and the nearby attractions, regularly $95.
Why we love it
- Parasail over Bay Lake with sights of the nearby attractions on "an adventure of a lifetime" (AOL Travel)
- Guests can reach up to 450 feet during this 8- to 10-minute tour
- Sammy Duvall's Watersports Centre boasts a perfect rating on TripAdvisor
- Or go on a tandem parasail for 2 for $102
Dec. 17, 2012 - May 15, 2013
Sammy Duvall's Watersports Centre
Disney’s Contemporary Resort Marina
4600 North World Drive
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
- Take off from a dry platform and enjoy an eight- to 10-minute sail with sights of the nearby attractions, towed by a state-of-the-art Mastercraft boat. Or opt for the same trip for two with a tandem flight for $102, regularly $170. This deal also includes 20% off any other activities on the day of your visit (not valid on merchandise).
- This renowned business earns a perfect rating on TripAdvisor and prides itself on meeting and exceeding all safety measures. Water Ski Magazine praises Sammy Duvall for his expertise on the water as "one of the greatest ever," decorated with a plethora of world titles and national crowns.
Upgrade to a deluxe flight -- which reaches 600 feet and lasts 10-12 minutes -- for an extra $25 (per person; paid directly to the merchant). Ask for more details when you check in.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Dec. 18, through May 15, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Must be 6 years or older to participate; those under 18 years old must have a parent/guardian present. The weight(s) of flyer(s) must be between 130 and 330 pounds. Subject to weather conditions. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms