By Travelzoo Staff
Take in sweeping views of the Central Florida landscape at sunrise
from a hot air balloon with Orlando Balloon Rides, a tour rated 4.5 stars
from more than 300 reviews on TripAdvisor. For $99 per person, Travelzoo subscribers can take an hourlong ride followed by breakfast, normally $175.
Why we love it
- Experience an hourlong sunrise hot air balloon ride over the Orlando area for $99
- Take in views of Central Florida's natural swampland and theme parks
- Upon landing, celebrate with a continental breakfast and a glass of sparkling wine
- TripAdvisor users rate Orlando Balloon Rides 4.5 stars with more than 300 reviews
- Also save on a child ticket for $59, normally $125 (ages 4-10)
Nov. 15, 2012 - May 6, 2013
Orlando Balloon Rides
Convention Center | Radisson Resort Orlando-Celebration
2900 Parkway Blvd.
Kissimmee, FL 34747
- Riders will experience the thrill of ascending thousands of feet in the air with up to 15 other passengers. After an hour of airtime and breathtaking views of Central Florida's swampland and theme parks, passengers will touch down to enjoy a sparkling wine toast and a continental breakfast.
- Or for $59, get a child's pass with breakfast, normally $125 (ages 4-10).
- Tours meet an hour before sunrise daily at the Convention Center at the Radisson Resort Orlando-Celebration.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Nov. 16, through May 6, 2013. Reservations are required and must be made at least 14 days in advance; subject to availability and weather. Riders must weigh under 250 pounds or an additional fee may apply. Must be 4 years old or older; must be accompanied by guardian if under 18 years of age. Not valid on holidays. Limit 2 children voucher purchases per person. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms