By Travelzoo Staff
Witness marine life including dolphins, manatees and osprey during a scenic sightseeing cruise with DolFun Tours. For $27, regularly $56, two people can board the 45-foot luxury boat and spend two hours capturing the sights of the coast.
Why we love it
- For $27, travel down the Indian and Banana rivers and spot dolphins, manatees and more on this 2-hour boat cruise for 2, regularly $56
- Float down the river on the 45-foot luxury boat
- The cruise is BYOB, so stock up a cooler for the ride
- Travel south on the Indian River near Merritt Island to catch views of the coast's million-dollar homes
Nov. 14, 2012 - March 17, 2013
4399 N. U.S. Highway 1
Melbourne, FL 32935
- The trip begins on the Indian River and travels south near Merritt Island before turning around at the southernmost point. Then enter the Banana River for sights of the Eau Gallie Yacht Club, the 85-year-old Mathers Turn Bridge and an array of multimillion-dollar homes. Along the way, passengers will witness the everyday lives of dolphins, manatees, heron, osprey, brown pelicans and hundreds of other species of fish and birds. Stock up a cooler for the ride as it's BYOB.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Nov. 15, through March 17, 2013. Reservations are required and are subject to availability. Tours depart Monday-Thursday at 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. and Friday-Sunday at 10 a.m., 1 p.m. and 6 p.m. Limit 2 voucher purchases per person; may buy additional as gifts. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms