By Travelzoo Staff
New Smyrna Beach is home to a plethora of marine life, including Atlantic bottlenose dolphins, which are popular sights to see in the Indian River Lagoon. A pair can explore this coastal area via Marine Discovery Center’s 40-passenger pontoon boat during a two-hour dolphin discovery tour for $25, regularly $50.
Why we love it
- Explore the Indian River Lagoon via 40-passenger pontoon boat on the 2-hour tour
- Sit alongside certified Florida coastal naturalists who will share their area knowledge
- Depart from New Smyrna Beach and keep an eye out for dolphins, ibis and manatees
- Other trip options include the twilight or sunset discovery tours
Oct. 24, 2012 - Jan. 25, 2013
Marine Discovery Center
520 Barracuda Blvd.
New Smyrna Beach, FL
- Ride alongside a certified Florida coastal naturalist and float through the scenic estuary into the remote waters of the lagoon. Riders have the opportunity to get up-close-and-personal with the native dolphins plus thousands of other species of plants and animals including ospreys, pelicans, ibis, leaping mullet fish and manatees.
- Or, for the same price, opt for one of the other trip options, a twilight or sunset discovery tour. Click here for more info.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Oct. 25, through Jan. 25, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability; must be made at least 24 hours in advance. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your reservation with less than 24 hours’ notice. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms