By Travelzoo Staff
Explore the shores of Cocoa Beach via kayak and encounter the vibrant sights, ecosystem and abundant wildlife of the area with this Local Deal. For $15 per person, go on a guided two- to 2.5-hour kayak tour with Adventure Kayak of Cocoa Beach, regularly $30.
Why we love it
- For $15 per person, explore the coastal habitat of Cocoa Beach on this 2- to 2.5-hour guided kayaking excursion -- half off the regular price
- Experience an up-close-and-personal view of the surrounding ecosystem and wildlife
- Kayakers may encounter animals such as great blue herons, bottlenose dolphins, manatees and bald eagles
- TripAdvisor users give Adventure Kayak of Cocoa Beach 4.5 stars
Sept. 21, 2012 - Dec. 30, 2012
Adventure Kayak of Cocoa Beach
Departure Locations Vary
Cocoa Beach, FL 32931
- With a top-notch 4.5-star rating from TripAdvisor users, this tour is a unique way of traversing the Cocoa Beach Thousand Islands, home to hundreds of tropical and temperate plant species. Get an up-close view of a plethora of wildlife, including great blue herons, bottlenose dolphins, manatees, snowy egrets, brown pelicans and bald eagles.
- Adventure Kayak provides all necessary gear and will communicate the departure point upon making a reservation, with launches typically from Cocoa Beach and Merritt Island.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, Oct. 1, through Dec. 30, 2012. Reservations are required and are subject to availability; must be made at least 48 hours in advance. The departure location will be disclosed upon making your reservation. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your reservation with less than 72 hours' notice. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; may buy 3 additional as gifts. Subject to weather conditions. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms