By Travelzoo Staff
Find yourself face to face with an array of exotic animals such as zebras, water buffalo and emu with this Local Deal for the Wild Florida Wildlife Park in Kenansville. Two can spend the day at this hands-on educational attraction for $15, and also receive a $10 credit for the on-site barbecue restaurant, regularly $28.70 total.
Why we love it
- For $15, 2 can spend the day at the Wild Florida Wildlife Park in Kenansville and get a $10 lunch credit for the on-site barbecue restaurant, regularly $28.70
- Check out exotic animals including zebras, water buffalo, emu and zebu
- Savor a barbecue lunch with options such as a pulled pork sandwich, rib plate and smoked chicken
- Get the opportunity to feed the gators
- TripAdvisor users give Wild Florida a perfect 5-star rating with more than 70 reviews
Sept. 21, 2012 - March 23, 2013
Wild Florida Wildlife Park
3301 Lake Cypress Road
Kenansville, FL 34739
- Get a feel for what TripAdvisor users are raving about -- they give Wild Florida a perfect 5-star rating. The park includes:
- A 500-foot sightseeing dock that overlooks the swamp
- Hands-on live alligator demonstration
- Swamp boardwalk and nature trails
- Tortoise exhibit
- Sights of native Florida wildlife such as deer, turkeys and hogs
- Gator platform with the chance to feed the alligators
- Tropical bird aviary
- For lunch, try dishes such as the pulled pork sandwich ($7.50), rib plate ($10.50) or smoked chicken ($8.50). The park is located about 45 minutes south of Kissimmee.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, Sept. 24, through March 23, 2013. The park is closed on Sundays, Thanksgiving and Christmas. Limit 2 voucher purchases per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Must be used in 1 visit. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms