By Travelzoo Staff
Set along pristine beaches and warm surf, the AAA 4-Diamond Vero Beach Hotel & Spa is offering an exclusive deal that saves Travelzoo subscribers 40% on current rates.
Why we love it
- Fodor's describes the decor as having a "sophisticated, relaxed British West Indies feel," and calls the hotel "an inviting getaway and, arguably, the best on the Treasure Coast"
- Cobalt, the resort's restaurant, is praised for "stunning views of the water"
- The hotel is pet friendly, which is a trademark of all Kimpton Hotels
Vero Beach Hotel and Spa
3500 Ocean Drive
Vero Beach, FL 32963
What's included & when
- $119 per night, Sundays-Thursdays through September; weekends are $30 more nightly
- Beach setup with chairs and umbrella (reg. $25)
Welcome cocktails for two (reg. $15)
Parking (reg. $15)
Upgraded room with a private balcony available for $139 (Sundays-Thursdays) or $169 (Fridays-Saturdays)
Also available: Visit Oct. 1 - Nov. 26 and stay in an upgraded Premier Room for $159 per night, Sundays-Thursdays, or $419 for two nights over the weekend (arrive Fridays)
Make friends with the hotel staff and meet other guests during the hotel's wine tasting hour, a Kimpton brand staple, held from 5-6 p.m. each evening in the lobby.
The fine print
Update: This deal is no longer available on: Sept. 20, 27-28. With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 866-602-8376 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Oct. 4-5, 11-12; Nov. 1-2. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms