By Travelzoo Staff
Wake up to the soothing sounds of the ocean while staying at a resort perched along the beaches of Melbourne for more than 40% off regular rates. This exclusive $99-per-night getaway at the Crowne Plaza Melbourne Oceanfront Resort includes upgraded accommodations and breakfast for two.
Why we love it
- Visit this family-friendly resort any night through January and unwind in an upgraded coastal view room. For just $20 more per night, upgrade to a room overlooking the ocean.
- Spend the day lounging at the oceanside sundeck with a pool and hot tub, sipping cocktails from the bar or relaxing at the spa. After a day of sunbathing, retreat to the resort’s oceanfront restaurant or lounge.
- Complimentary perks include daily beach rentals, wireless Internet access and shuttle service to the Melboune International Airport.
- The resort is located an hour east of Orlando on Florida's Space Coast. Port Canaveral and the Kennedy Space Center are nearby.
Crowne Plaza Melbourne Oceanfront
2605 North Highway A1A
Melbourne, FL 32903
What's included & when
- Nov. 19, 2012 - Jan. 31, 2013
- Beach escape for 2 at the Crowne Plaza Melbourne Oceanfront, on Florida's Space Coast, for more than 40% off regular rates
- $99 for 1 night in an upgraded coastal view room (reg. $149)
- For $20 more, upgrade to a room with ocean views (reg. $159)
- Breakfast for 2 (reg. $26)
- Travel daily through January -- including weekends & Christmas
- Purchase multiple vouchers to stay multiple nights and receive breakfast daily
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 321-777-4100 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Dec. 31. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms