By Travelzoo Staff
Embark on a family vacation at Orlando’s largest canopy-covered outdoor water park resort for more than 45% off regular rates. This exclusive $79 getaway from Coco Key Hotel and Water Resort, winner of the 2011 Certificate of Excellence from TripAdvisor, includes an overnight stay in an upgraded pool-side room for up to four people and a $20 dining credit. Travel weekdays, Nov. 1 - Feb. 28, or weekends for $10 more.
Why we love it
- Two night stays are available for $129 arriving Sunday-Wednesday or $149 arriving Thursday-Saturday -- a savings of 55% on regular rates.
- As part of the regular daily $19 resort fee, receive four passes to the resort's acclaimed 54,000-square-foot water park, which boasts an interactive jungle gym, four pools and 14 waterslides, including three adventure slides. For those who prefer to skip the water park and visit the theme parks, the daily resort fee is just $9. Both options cover parking, Wi-Fi, kids activities, pool and Jacuzzi tub, and scheduled shuttle service to Universal Orlando, Wet 'n Wild, SeaWorld and Aquatica. (Both paid directly to the hotel at check-in.)
- Orlando's finest shopping and dining on International Drive is down the street. Universal Studios, SeaWorld and Walt Disney World are all less than 20 minutes by car.
CoCo Key Hotel and Water Resort
7400 International Drive
Orlando, FL 32819
What's included & when
- Oct. 17, 2012 - Feb. 28, 2013
- Embark on a family vacation at Orlando’s largest canopy-covered outdoor water park resort for more than 45% off regular pricing
- $79 for one night in an upgraded pool-side room that sleeps up to 4, Sundays-Thursdays (reg. $119); Fridays and Saturdays are just $10 more (reg. $134)
- $20 to spend at the on-site restaurants (per stay)
- For $19 more, receive 4 water park passes (paid directly to the hotel at check-in)
- Make it a 2-night weekday stay for $129 (reg. $288) or 2-night weekend stay for $149 (reg. $308)
- Travel Nov. 1 - Feb. 28
- Flights to Orlando start at $88* roundtrip, including tax, on Fly.com
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 321-800-7705 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Nov. 16-17, 22-26; Dec. 26-31; Jan. 1, 18-20; Feb. 15-17. The daily resort fee has been reduced to $9 as part of this offer; alternatively, pay the full $19 resort fee and receive 4 water park passes (for either option the fee is not included). Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms