By Travelzoo Staff
Sink your toes into the white sands of Daytona Beach while staying at the only AAA 4-Diamond resort in the area for more than 60% off regular rates. This exclusive $99 getaway at The Shores Resort & Spa, touted as the most luxurious in the area by Frommer’s, includes upgraded accommodations, cocktails and a s'mores kit for an evening around the fire pit.
Why we love it
- Check into an oceanfront king balcony room – the preferred room choice noted by Frommer’s – Sunday-Thursday through Jan. 24. For $20 more per night, stay weekends. These spacious rooms boast a four-poster bed with plush bedding and breathtaking views of the Atlantic and pool from a private balcony
- Spend the day lounging at the oceanside sundeck with two pools or arrange a private beachfront cabana. Sip cocktails from the tiki bar, relax at the full-service spa or catch waves on the famous beaches of Daytona.
- For dinner, retreat to Azure, the only fine-dining oceanfront restaurant in Daytona Beach Shores. TripAdvisor reviewers praise the restaurant for its "incredible views" and "top-notch" cuisine. Head to the beach for dessert and indulge in a romantic evening around the fire pit making s’mores.
- Located in Daytona Beach Shores, a quiet community just south of Daytona Beach, the hotel is seven miles from the world-famous Daytona International Speedway and the airport.
The Shores Resort & Spa
2637 S Atlantic Ave
Daytona Beach Shores, FL 32118
What's included & when
- Sept. 24, 2012 - Jan. 24, 2013
- Oceanfront retreat at The Shores Resort & Spa, the only AAA 4-Diamond resort in Daytona Beach, for more than 60% off regular rates
- $99 for 1 night in an upgraded oceanfront king balcony room, Sundays-Thursdays (reg. $224); Fridays and Saturdays are $20 more (reg. $254)
- Welcome cocktails for 2 (reg. $16)
- S'mores kit for an evening around the fire pit (reg. $25)
- Travel through Jan. 24, including Thanksgiving and Christmas
- Purchase multiple vouchers to stay multiple nights and receive the cocktails daily
One of the most unique aspects of visiting Daytona Beach is the ability to actually drive your car on the sand. The Daytona sand played home to some of the first NASCAR races. A beach driving pass costs $5 per day.
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 866-934-7467 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Sept. 29; Oct. 3-6, 18-21, 26; Dec. 31. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. A $20 daily resort fee will be charged upon checkout. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms