By Travelzoo Staff
Dine like royalty this Valentine's Day at Medieval Times in Kissimmee, with two tickets and a special holiday package for $99 (a value of more than $200).
Why we love it
- Celebrate Valentine's Day at Medieval Times in Kissimmee
- This special $99 package (a value of more than $200) includes tons of Valentine's Day extras and admission for 2
- The 4-course dinner includes oven-roasted chicken and 2 drinks
- Valid for use at shows Feb. 8-17
- Inside the Spanish-style castle, experience live jousting and sword fighting
Jan. 28, 2013 - Feb. 17, 2013
4510 W. Vine St.
Kissimmee, FL 34746
- The Valentine's Day deal is valid for performances Feb. 8-17 and includes:
- Admission for two to the live tournament show
- Four-course medieval feast for two
- Two glasses of sparkling wine (or nonalcoholic cider for guests under 21) served in commemorative glasses
- Double-sided frame with photo
- Commemorative Valentine's Day scroll
- Two cheering flags
- Sweetheart rose
- Cheering wand
- Admission for two to the Museum of Torture and Dungeon
- Cheer for your favorite knight as he battles to win live jousting, sword fighting and horsemanship competitions. Visit the Medieval Times website for a complete calendar of show dates and times.
The fine print
To purchase tickets, click "Buy Now." After purchasing, you must call 888-935-6878 to confirm a reservation date. Though dates must be confirmed, seating is first come, first served. Valid for any show Feb. 8-17, 2013. After confirming reservation, bring your voucher to will call on your reserved date at the venue to redeem. Based on availability. Valid photo ID required. No refunds or exchanges. Not valid after the show dates listed. See full terms and conditions below.
See all terms