By Amanda Retzer
Savor a gourmet lunch with sweets at Queen's Bakery in Costa Mesa, which "takes the cake as Orange County’s hidden gem" says Food & Beverage Mag.
Why we love it
- 2012 Critic's Choice Winner for "Best Cupcakes" (OC Register)
- Includes sweets CBS Local calls "delicious"
- All foods are made from scratch daily with no artificial ingredients
- "The experience was just marvelous" says a past Travelzoo guest
Dec. 5, 2013 - June 5, 2014; Tuesday-Saturday
The Queen's Bakery
2950 Grace Lane
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
- $15 for lunch and dessert for two (reg. $30.60)
Any two entrees, such as the grilled chicken sandwich with pesto and provolone, or the Queen's quiche with black forest ham and Swiss cheese
Two cupcakes, with flavors such as peanut butter banana, red velvet and chocolate espresso (up to $2.95 each)
Two coffees, teas or sodas (up to $2.40 each)
$29 for lunch and dessert for four (reg. $61.20)
The fine print
Reservations required on Saturdays only; subject to availability. Closed Sunday-Monday. Present voucher upon arrival. Please tip on the full value; 18%-20% is customary for good service. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. Limit one voucher per table. Limit two purchases per person; may buy additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture.
See all terms