By Travelzoo Staff
Save half off lunch items, drinks, baked goods and other treats at The Queen's Bakery Cafe, which Orange County Register calls a "Costa Mesa hidden gem."
Why we love it
- The Queen's Bakery Cafe is a 2012 "Best of OC" pick (Orange County Register)
- All foods are made from scratch daily with no artificial ingredients
- CBS Local praises the "delicious selection" of desserts, salads and paninis
Aug. 26, 2013 - Oct. 4, 2013, Tuesday - Friday
The Queen's Bakery Cafe
2950 Grace Lane
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
- For $20, get $40 worth of any lunch menu items, drinks, desserts or pastries
- Choose from panini, salads, quiche, macaroons, pies, cake pops and more
- Or get a dozen of the cupcakes ($39.98 value), which the Orange County Register says "stand out"
The fine print
Not valid on Saturdays. The restaurant and bakery are closed on Sundays and Mondays. Not valid on holidays. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts.
See all terms