By Travelzoo Staff
Just steps away from the Segerstrom Center for the Arts and South Coast Plaza, Silver Trumpet Restaurant and Bar is a prime spot to grab dinner before a show or after a day of shopping. For $55, regularly $116, Travelzoo subscribers can feast on a three-course dinner for two with drinks at this newly revamped restaurant located inside the Avenue of the Arts Wyndham Hotel.
Why we love it
- Located at the newly renovated Wyndham Hotel
- Earns 4.5 stars on TripAdvisor
- Stop by before a show at the Performing Arts Center
- Full range of the dinner menu
July 2, 2013 - Nov. 24, 2013
Silver Trumpet Restaurant and Bar
3350 Avenue of the Arts
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
- Select the following from the dinner menu, which focuses on farm-to-table California cuisine:
- An appetizer to share (up to $16 value), such as the filet mignon bites or the crab cakes
- Two entrees (up to $32 value each), such as the Meyer-lemon honey glazed salmon or the short rib steak
- Two desserts ($8 value each), such as the tiramisu or the butterscotch creme brulee
- Two cocktails (up to $10 value each); cocktails can be substituted for glasses of wine or beer
- Or for $105, regularly $232, reserve a table for four and save even more.
Spend the night at the Avenue of the Arts Wyndham Hotel for $139 and up
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Tuesday, July 2, through Nov. 24, 2013. Reservations are required. Limit 1 voucher per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms