By Travelzoo Staff
Named the Best Vegetarian Restaurant at the Golden Foodie Awards, 118 Degrees offers "an array of decadent dishes that stimulate the eyes [and] the taste buds," according to OC Weekly. For $35, regularly $72, two can sit down to a three-course lunch or dinner at this organic eatery's Costa Mesa location.
Why we love it
- 118 Degrees is a "hip raw food hangout" (Riviera Magazine)
- Named Best Vegetarian Restaurant (Golden Foodie Awards)
- Organic fare is "vibrant and wholesome" (OC Weekly)
- 3-course meal for 2 for less than $18 per person
June 27, 2013 - Nov. 21, 2013
118 Degrees - Costa Mesa
2981 Bristol St.
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
- With this deal, select any of the following dishes from the menu:
- An appetizer to share:
- Stonefruit salad with arugula, peaches and vanilla balsamic
- Organica salad with chopped vegetables and vinaigrette
- Fried avocado roll with tahini cheese, bell peppers and heirloom squash
- Stuffed cremini mushrooms with pistachio pesto
- Two entrees:
- Falafel cups with avocado creme and vegetable medley
- Sustainable sandwich with heirloom tomatoes and Italian vegetables
- Butternut squash ravioli served over arugula squash pasta
- Living lasagna with macadamia ricotta and portobello mushrooms
- Two desserts:
- Chocolate cheesecake with coconut cacao
- Banana cacao pops
- Peach cobbler with caramel sauce
- Strawberry gelato creme
- Coffee or tea per person
- Or for $65, book a table for four people and save even more (reg. $144).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Sat., June 29, through Nov. 21, 2013. Valid for lunch or dinner Mon.-Sat.; valid for dinner only on Sun. Not valid for Sun. brunch. Reservations are required. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; 1 additional voucher may be purchased as a gift. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms