By Travelzoo Staff
A 2012 "Best of OC" pick, The Queen's Bakery Cafe offers a "stunning assortment of pastries, cookies, cakes, cupcakes and more," according to the Orange County Register. For $20, Travelzoo subscribers can get $40 worth of any lunch items, drinks, baked goods and other treats at this chic Costa Mesa cafe.
Why we love it
- OC Register calls The Queen's Bakery Cafe a "Costa Mesa hidden gem"
- For half off, take your pick of any pastries, lunch items, drinks and sweets at this cafe
- All foods are made from scratch daily with no artificial ingredients
- CBS Local praises the "delicious selection" of desserts, salads and paninis
May 6, 2013 - Oct. 5, 2013
The Queen's Bakery Cafe
2950 Grace Lane
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
- With this deal, order a panini, sandwich or salad from the lunch menu; sit down to afternoon tea; or indulge in any of the baked goods and sweets.
- The OC Register says the cupcakes "stand out," noting that the banana nut and red velvet "rein supreme in both appearance and taste." A dozen cupcakes regularly cost $39.88.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, May 20, through Oct. 4, 2013. Not valid on Saturdays. The restaurant and bakery is closed on Sundays. Not valid on holidays. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Must be used in 1 visit. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms