By Travelzoo Staff
For $20, dine like royalty at Costa Mesa's The Queen's Bakery Café with $40 to spend on any food and drinks at the eatery, including lunch, holiday baked goods, afternoon tea and other sweet treats.
Why we love it
- Take your pick of lunch items, afternoon tea, holiday sweets and other desserts at The Queen's Bakery Café
- The vibrant, chic interior in Costa Mesa is inspired by Tim Burton
- Pick from menus that include paninis, salads, cake pops, opera cake, napoleons, cupcakes and more
- Desserts are made from scratch daily with no artificial ingredients
Jan. 30, 2013 - June 13, 2013
The Queen's Bakery Café
2950 Grace Lane
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
- The cafe features a cheeky, Tim Burton-inspired atmosphere with pink and yellow, oversize Victorian chairs, where you can delight in made-from-scratch fare. With this deal, select from the lunch menu (including paninis, sandwiches and salads ranging from $10.95-$13.95), enjoy afternoon tea ($19.95 per person), or choose from the selection of cakes and baked goods.
- These sweets -- called "fit for a queen" by The Orange County Register -- go up to $5.95 each and include cake pops, tiramisu, opera cake, eclairs, cream puffs and Napoleons. A dozen cupcakes are $39.88.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Wednesday, Jan. 30, through June 13, 2013. Reservations are required on Saturdays only (subject to availability) and bakery goods Saturday pickup requires 48 hours' advance notice. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends, including Christmas Eve, New Year's Eve and New Year's Day. The restaurant and bakery is closed on Sundays. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; may buy additional vouchers as gifts. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms