By Travelzoo Staff
Perched on the water with a perfect 100% rating on Urbanspoon, Woody's Wharf -- a Newport Beach landmark since 1965 -- has been graced by stars like Cary Grant and Humphrey Bogart and was once owned by Chuck Norris. Visit the historic waterfront gem with this exclusive deal and get a seafood dinner for two for $25, regularly $50.
Why we love it
- Woody's Wharf has hosted stars like Cary Grant and Humphrey Bogart
- Visit the Newport Beach landmark for a waterfront dinner or lunch for 2
- $25 gets you $50 of dinner menu items like Baja shrimp tacos and Caribbean sea bass
- Or for $15, get $30 of items from the lunch menu
- Woody's Wharf boasts a perfect 100% rating on Urbanspoon
Jan. 29, 2013 - March 31, 2013
2318 Newport Blvd.
Newport Beach, CA 92663
- Take a seat and order $50 worth of food and nonalcoholic drinks off the full menu, which can cover a meal like:
- A shared starter, such as sauteed crab cakes ($10.95) or filet mignon kabobs ($9.95)
- Two entrees, such as the Baja shrimp tacos ($15.95) and grilled Caribbean sea bass ($22.95)
- Or, for $15, you can select $30 of items off the lunch menu, including entrees like the jumbo grilled shrimp or lump crab salad ($12.95) and Kobe beef sliders ($11.95) as well as two sodas or iced teas ($2.75 each).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Jan. 29, through March 31, 2013. Reservations are recommended. Dinner served daily. Lunch served Monday-Saturday. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; 2 additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on holidays, holiday weekends or during happy hour. An automatic 15% gratuity will be charged on the original value of the bill. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms