By Travelzoo Staff
Opened last summer in Dana Point's Monarch Bay Plaza, Besame Mexican Grill has been featured in DiningOut magazine for its modern Mexican cuisine and received a 95% positive feedback rating from Travelzoo subscribers who've dined there with this offer. For $29, two can enjoy lunch or dinner with margaritas, regularly $72.
Why we love it
- For $29, enjoy dinner or lunch for 2 at Besame Mexican Grill in Dana Point
- Select any starter to share, any 2 entrees and any 2 margaritas on the menu
- Save 60% on this meal
- 4 can go for $55, regularly $144, and save even more
- Besame opened last summer in Monarch Bay Plaza
Jan. 4, 2013 - May 9, 2013
Besame Mexican Grill
32932 Pacific Coast Hwy. #8
Dana Point, CA 92629
- The deal includes any starter to share, like the blue Mexican shrimp cocktail with homemade cocktail sauce, and any two entrees on the menu, including the fish of the day in yellow mole or white wine sauce and barbacoa (slow-cooked short rib) enchiladas.
- Complement lunch or dinner with any two margaritas, such as the Cadillac with reposado tequila and Grand Mariner or the cucumber margarita, a favorite when we visited.
- Save more with dinner or lunch for four people for $55, regularly $144.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, Jan. 7, through May 9, 2013. Reservations are recommended. Limit 1 voucher per table. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; 1 additional may be purchased as a gift. A 15% gratuity based on the full value will be added to final bill. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms